Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I just Love ANIMALS!

Animals are just so funny and cute It's amazing what animals can do! I wish I could speack 2 animals that would be so cool! please make shure 2 comment PLEASE COMMENT!

i LOVE bIRDS I own one it's a girl ,she's a parakeet! she's blue and her names Beep! i had a pet sparrow that I rescued on July 4,2010 I rased her from a baby in the summer she loved me! i had 2 hand feed her then she ate on her own! But then when I got home from school she was gone! we found out that there was a hole in the screen that was on my window! Her name was peep! then I found an older sparrow out side that had broken it's wing's! her name was bleep! then she died . all the birds I find while be named peep,beep,bleep,meep,creep,sleep,fleep,neep,zeep and through the hole alphabet!hahaha

These huskies are from a movie but I forgot what ithe name of it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment